2016 Thrombosis & Hemostasis Summit of North America
April 14 – 16, 2016 – Chicago, IL
Don’t forget about the THSNA Pre-Conference on April 13th.
It’s not too late! As you may know, our organization is a member of the Thrombosis and Hemostasis Societies of North America (THSNA) and we will be holding our annual meeting as part of THSNA 2016 this year in Chicago. We hope that you will join us and help represent our organization in this collaborative joint meeting.
- Evidence-based thrombosis and hemostasis content
- Cutting-edge basic science research and translational studies
- Multidisciplinary content and cases
- Training for the next generation of clinical, laboratory, and health professionals
- Best practices in clinical/laboratory management and public health
- Exciting pre-conference sessions on April 13th.
- Professional networking opportunities
- Poster presentation sessions and corporate satellite sessions providing additional educational content
Visit http://www.thsna.org/2016/ for more information.
This summit is a collaboration of the fifteen leading non-profit organizations in both fields. THSNA 2016 will provide a focused forum for over 1,500 attendees with an interest in bleeding and clotting disorders to network, learn, and share across disciplines and disease states.