Pinch or double-tap to zoom
Your top 10 most viewed guides will be displayed here.
Click the in the guide list to add guides to the favourites list.
Select Language for Browsing Guides and Topics
Favourite Guides and Most Viewed Guides will display both languages.
Show Update History
Last Check For Updates:
February 2014French guides and topics available! Set your preference in Settings. Guides from both languages will appear in the Most Viewed and Favourites sections.
Updates to guides and tools will be automatically downloaded as they become available.
November, 2013New Layout For Tablets!
Using the tablet in portrait orientation shows content in fullscreen. Landscape shows a sidebar menu.
October 14, 2013Minor updates to these guides:
- Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
- Use and Interpretation of Laboratory Coagulation Tests in Patients who are Receiving a New Oral Anticoagulant (dabigatran, rivaroxaban, apixaban)
- Comparison of New Oral Anticoagulants and Frequently-Asked Questions from Patients and Physicians
September 23, 2013We've added four new medical calculators to the Tools section:
- CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
- Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index (PESI)
- Simplified PESI (Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index)
- Anticoagulant Dosing in Atrial Fibrillation
July 15, 2013We've added a new Tools section with medical calculators!
June 13, 2013We've added a new guide:
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombosis & Pulmonary Embolism in Pregnancy