Registration is now open for the 2017 Thrombosis Canada annual conference
Physicians, nurses and pharmacists involved in management of patients with challenging medical or surgical conditions requiring personalized anticoagulant management.
After participating in this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Prescribe a safe and effective perioperative anticoagulant plan for patients on anticoagulant therapy who need to undergo elective invasive procedures or surgeries.
- Plan for management of venous thromboembolism the primary care setting
- Meet the needs of atrial fibrillation patients who have a high risk for bleeding and stroke
- Effectively manage bleeding risk for patients on anticoagulants.
- Personalize thrombotic risk management in women with a personal or family history of venous thromboembolism considering pregnancy or hormonal therapy
- Tailor evidence-based antithrombotic therapy in patients who require dual antiplatelet therapy and anticoagulant therapy.
To download the agenda, use this link: AGENDA
This will immediately follow the CanVECTOR annual conference which is being held on November 10
The meeting will be held in downtown Toronto at the Intercontinental Hotel on Front Street. We have arranged special rates for the night prior to the conference, Friday, November 10. To book a room at the special rate click on this link: Intercontinental Hotel TC.
To register for the meeting click on the button and you will be taken to the registration page:
For more information or to exhibit at the conference please contact the Thrombosis Canada Executive Director, David Airdrie at info@ThrombosisCanada.ca.